We’re looking for a lucky Barista
For our restaurant in Amsterdam, we are currently looking for a Barista to join our team to WOW our guests as a crucial part of Aubergini experience. Your responsibilities will include welcoming our guests with smile, taking orders, providing services to our guests incl. our unique dishes, fabulous coffee, cappuccino, latte, tea, and other amazing drinks we have to offer.
As our Barista you will substantially contribute to Aubergini’s promise: Fresh Healthy Food by keeping our guests happy.
Aubergini was founded in 2020 at the pinnacle of Covid-19. We started our journey in a challenging time as a sustainable response to the need to strength our most precious asset, our body, by consuming Fresh Healthy Food.
Prior to our existence we received applications from abroad incl. China, Iran, and UAE to roll out the Aubergini concept. With a new, unique, and healthy concept we are well on our way to amaze the world with our Fresh Healthy Food concept.
We want that all our employees incl. our back office start at our restaurant, as we holistically believe all Aubergini members need to feel and understand the Aubergini way to serve our guests in the best possible way. Having this said, your first step in and for Aubergini will be a stepping stone for you to make an amazing career with Aubergini.
What we want you to do
- Service with smile.
- Welcome our guests in a positive way, take their orders, guide them to choose and have a seat in a way you want to be served yourself.
- Collect used service and kitchenware from dining and kitchen areas, whenever needed. Prewash, load and unload them from the dishwashing machines.
- Ensure Aubergini quality all the time, putting our guests at the center our attention as the most important reason of our existence.
- Ensure a safe, healthy, social, and clean environment for yourself, your colleagues and our guests both in the kitchen and in the restaurant and our terrace according to HACCP.
- Ensure there is always enough inventory incl. tea, coffee, drinks as well as clean dishes, glasses and utensils, especially during peak hours.
- Keep the workspace clean and remove garbage regularly.
- Support and cooperate with the team as an integral part of what we all do together.
- Support the team with the organization and maintenance of storage areas and common areas.
What you bring to the team
- You are a strong communicator treating our guests respectfully with smile.
- You are guest-oriented, service-minded and believe in teamwork.
- You have a positive mindset, always willing to keep our guests happy by offering creative solutions.
- You are energetic, hands-on and you have a can-do mentality.
- You posses prior experience in comparable roles and have knowledge on HACCP.
- You are flexible in working hours (evenings, weekends, holidays). You can work under pressure and capable of creating order by following procedures.
- You believe in Fresh Healthy Food and are motivated to grow with Aubergini.
P.S: we’re willing to work with everyone except the Assholes : -).
What we offer
- Employment contract for a fixed period of 12 months, to be extended based on mutual satisfaction.
- Competitive salary, tips, performance bonus and 8% holiday allowance.
- Work-life balance, holidays according to Dutch standards, you make our guests happy, we keep you happy.
- Personal development budget, we help you grow and offer you international assignments wherever possible.
- Job rotation and change location in the future if you’re willing to.
- A unique experience in a chick environment in Amsterdam zuidas.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Contract, Permanent
If you see yourself in this mirror, please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org