Cooks are wanted
For our restaurant in Amsterdam, we are currently looking for a cook to wow our guests by creating amazing dishes based on our recipes. The cook is a critical member of our team who prepares various dishes and delivers services effectively with smile.
As our cook you will deliver amazing dishes while meeting Aubergini’s promise: Fresh Healthy Food.
Aubergini was founded in 2020 at the pinnacle of Covid-19. We started our journey in a challenging time and as a sustainable response to the need to strengthen our most precious asset, our body, by consuming Fresh Healthy Food.
Prior to our physical existence we received applications from abroad incl. China, Iran, and UAE to roll out the Aubergini concept. With a new, unique, and healthy concept we are well on our way to amaze the world with our Fresh Healthy Food concept.
We want that all our employees start at our restaurant, as we holistically believe all Aubergini members need to feel and understand the Aubergini way to serve our guests in the best possible way. Having this said, your first step in and for Aubergini will be a stepping stone for you to make an amazing career with Aubergini.
What we expect you to do
- Collaborating with your team members, prepare and deliver top quality dishes taking health, taste, and design into account while following the company’s recipe and standards.
- Ensure Aubergini quality all the time, putting our guests at the center of our attention as the most important reason for our existence.
- Ensure a safe, healthy, social, and clean environment for yourself, your colleagues and our guests in the kitchen as well as the restaurant and our terrace according to HACCP.
- Able to follow and execute the guidance of the sous chef and head chef while sharing your thoughts in terms of new ways of presentation, creative dishes and improving our cooking process.
- Run a part of the kitchen on your own.
- Eager to learn to grow to the next level.
What you bring to the team
- You are guest-oriented, service-minded and you believe in teamwork.
- You have a positive mindset on the look for creative solutions.
- You are energetic and hands-on having a can-do mentality.
- Ideally you are a certified cook or have had a culinary schooling, preferably SVH-cook (Social Hygiene Cook) training or similar.
- You possess prior experience in comparable roles and have knowledge on HACCP.
- You are a strong communicator and a passion for fresh healthy food.
- You have eye for the details that make our guests smile e.g via delivering stunning presentation.
- You are flexible in working hours (evenings, weekends, and holidays). You can work under pressure and you are capable of creating order by following procedures.
- You believe in Fresh Healthy Food and are motivated to grow with Aubergini.
- You have a good command of English. Other languages e.g. Dutch, French, Italian, and Spanish are seen as a plus.
- Remember: we’re willing to work with everyone except the jerks: -).
What we offer
- Working with and on the most excited food concept in Amsterdam (Amsterdammers love Aubergine).
- Employment contract for a fixed period of 6 to 12 months, to be extended based on mutual satisfaction.
- Competitive salary, tips, performance bonus and 8% holiday allowance.
- Work-life balance, holidays according to Dutch standards, you keep it cool, we make you happy.
- Personal development budget, we help you grow and offer you international assignments.
- Job rotation and change location in the future if you’re willing to.
- A unique experience in a chick environment in Amsterdam zuidas.
If you see yourself in this mirror, apply now.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: Up to €2,400.00 per month
If you see yourself in this mirror, please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.